Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saw Something really CHEAP ? Don't Buy It !

Or rather, don't buy something just because its CHEAP.

I was walking back after lunch and there was a crowd of people surrounding a make shift stall.
Being kaypoh curious, I went to have a closer look.

It was a stall selling fridge magnets with a cute toy attached to it at $1.

Sure you may think "That's cheap !", but how many of us really need that magnet ?

Was it really value for money ? i'm sure the magnetism would be pretty weak and not much use other than for decorations.

How often do we find ourself gulty of buying something we don't really need or even want but buy it because its cheap and think that we will use it ?

Price : $2, Value : $0.00 ( cheap but still overpriced )

Whenever we make a purchase, ask ourself "Do I need this ? or do I want this ?"

When I only buy what I need and not what i want, then I will be able to save more money and make better purchases. ( & of course less junk lying around at home =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment