Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 Books : $50. A millionaire by 30 and finding your ideal partner? priceless ~

"I'm going to be a millionaire."

I recently purchased 2 books "A million bucks by 30" by Alan Corey and "I kissed Dating Goodbye" by John Harris from the MPH bookstore near my office.

A million bucks by 30 talks about how this college graduate working in a normal day job sets this goal of becoming a millionaire by the age of 30.

He does it in a systematic way by gaining as much knowledge as he can about finances and lives as frugally as he can with many cheapskate tips for the readers throughout the book. I have not completed the book but he eventually made it by the age of 28 within 6 years.

What he has achieved proves to everyone that you do not need a high paying job or a rich family in order to become rich living in an expensive city like New York. I got to admire him for his determination to live such a spartan lifestyle to achieve his goal even to the extent of being called a "cheap date" and being ridiculed on tv to make extra cash.

I kissed dating goodbye is all about how to treat dating as a Christian and to understand more about how to find the right life partner without having to do traditional dating routine.

Some of the stuff mentioned is not easy to do especially since following God is never an easy path with all the temptations of the world.

I hope to apply some of the methods in the book to my life so as to have a better relationship experience with girls as well as God so that the 2 do not have to conflict.

---------------------

I'm glad 2 months of gruelling RT is finally over ! I think I'm pretty close to passing IPPT although my fitness level would mot probably drop by the next time i do my IPPT.

P.S if you feel that your car can do some decoration to differentiate itself from other car owners of similar models, check out this website to improve the interior and exterior design of your car.

http://luxury-concept.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment