Saturday, November 21, 2009

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind



my inner world creates my outer world
I have a millionaire mind !

what i heard about money isn't necessarily true. I choose to adopt new ways of thinking that support my happiness and success.

what i modelled around money was their way. I choose my way.

i release my nonsupportive money experience from the past and create a new and rich future.

i observe my thoughts and entertain only those that empower me.

i create the exact level of my financial success !

my goal is to become a millionnaire and more !

i commit to being rich.

I think big ! I choose to help thousands and thousands of people!

I focus on opportunities over obstacles. I get ready, I fire, I aim !

I admire rich people !
I bless rich people !
I love rich people !
And I'm going to be one of those rich people too !

I model rich and successful people.
I associate with rich and successful people.
If they can do it, I can do it too !

I promote my value to others with passion and enthusiasm.

i am bigger than any problems.
i can handle any problems.

i choose to get paid based on my results.

i always think 'both'.

i focus on building my net worth!

i am an excellent money manager.

my money works hard for me and makes me more and more money.

i act in spite of fear.
i act in spite of doubt.
i act in spite of worry.
i act in spite of discomfort.
i act when i'm not in the mood.

i am committed to constantly learning and growing.
I have a millionaire mind !

No comments:

Post a Comment